This site is owned and under the management of the registered owner of the name The Munathara Initiative (TMI). Please carefully read the terms and conditions for using this website:
- The use and / or visit of this website is considered an acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions that The Munathara Initiative may present on this website periodically.
- Entering, using, participating and / or downloading materials from the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Munathara Initiative reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting the changes online, and it is your responsibility to refer to these terms and abide by them when entering the site.
- If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, please stop using this website immediately.
- You hereby warrant that you are over the age of 18, and / or that you have all required approvals, including the consent of a legal guardian or parents to use this website. It also guarantees that you are able and fully qualified to read these terms and conditions and abide by them.
Various parts of this website allow user information or any other data to be sent or published on the site and include personal information, photographs, video clips, audio materials, written texts, articles, opinions, or any other form of material. User submissions are subject to the following conditions:
- When submitting any material on this site, you agree to provide a global, irrevocable and unlimited license for user submissions to a corresponding initiative, which in turn has the right to use, distribute, modify, change or delete portions of users' submissions at its own discretion and Any platform or media of any kind.
- You are solely responsible for your submissions, any claims, damages, or rights of third parties, as well as any legal action or claims arising from the use and submission of this material.
- When you give any user submissions, you hereby confirm, acknowledge and warrant that you have the right to submit these materials, and that you have obtained all intellectual property patents, licenses, approvals, rights and permissions necessary to use and authorize a corresponding initiative in the use of any submitted materials, including rights. In all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights in all submissions to users.
- Users also undertake not to provide any material or information considered illegal, or material that contains defamation of any party, threatening, pornographic material, or that causes harassment, hatred, or racially offensive, or is considered a criminal offense, or leads to Civil liability, or that encourages criminal action or violates the law, internationally accepted culture or standards and codes of conduct.
- You hereby grant a corresponding initiative a worldwide, irrevocable, exclusive, and free of material usage license that can be transferred to broadcast, distribute, display, copy, cut, edit, re-edit, delete, sell or modify materials/ the information provided by you without any restrictions whatsoever, in any form of the media and on any platform, according to the absolute discretion of The Munathara Initiative. This license may not be limited to a period of time or regional limits.
- You also hereby authorize The Munathara Initiative (permanent authorization of current and future copyright rights) of all rights, of any kind, in this material, and in all parts of the world, including all renewals and operations.
The Munathara Initiative has the right and final opinion to display user submissions. Under no circumstances shall The Munathara Initiative be obligated to display or include this site in all or part of any of the user submissions.
Data collection and use
- The Munathara Initiative may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile phone, or other device that you use to access The Munathara Initiative’s websites, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, geolocation information, custom device identifiers, browser type and other transaction information. This information helps to understand which pages visitors and participants are browsing and how long they spend on those pages.
- The Munathara Initiative uses the information collected to enable you to benefit from the TMI's services on the Internet, to fulfill your requests for specific products and services, such as sending electronic newsletters and to enable you to participate in our services such as opinion polls and message boards.
- The Munathara Initiative also uses the non-personally identifiable information collected to improve the design and content of the initiative's online services, and to enable us to customize your online experience.
- The Munathara Initiative’s online services send non-personal, identifiable information collected on the website about visitors to the servers of reputable third parties for the purpose of analyzing service performance.
- To this end, the Munathara Initiative uses web mapping in conjunction with cookies provided by the third-party ad server on this site.
- This information is used to provide you with personalized recommendations for The Munathara Initiative’s services based on your reading history.
- Log files are also commonly used to analyze usage of The Munathara Initiative’s online services.
- Nothing contained in this document shall be construed as conferring any means, license or right under any trademark or patent for The Munathara Initiative, or any other third party.
- The Munathara Initiative is not responsible for the availability of the content of any of the websites, or materials from third parties, that you access through this site.
- If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all preventive measures to protect against viruses or other destructive elements.
- The Munathara Initiative is not responsible, does not authorize, and is not liable to be held responsible for any content, advertisements, products, services or information available from third-party sites or materials (including payment for or delivery of any products or services).
- The Munathara Initiative is not responsible for any damage, loss or infringement arising out of or related to any content, advertisements, products, services or information available on these sites or materials. Any terms, conditions, guarantees or representations related to these dealings are solely between you and the concerned service provider.
- The links do not imply that The Munathara Initiative authorizes, is associated with or accompanies any linked site, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed, or that can be accessed through links, or Any linked website is licensed to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of The Munathara Initiative or any of its projects and programs.
- In all cases, The Munathara Initiative and / or other parties are not liable for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages that may arise from the use, or failure to use, data, negligence or others From actions arising out of or related to using the website and participating in various competitions and The Initiaitive’s programs.
- The Munathara Initiative does not guarantee that the functions included on this site will not be interrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that provides the site is free of viruses or errors.
You agree to indemnify and maintain compensation for The Munathara Initiative, all its employees, its affiliates, subsidiaries and associates from all claims, damages, expenses, costs and requirements arising, in any way, for your access to and use of this site, and / or any user submissions on it.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. And any reason to take action in relation to your use of this website must begin within one year after the claim arose or the reason for action to be taken.